You successfully registered for the Creativity & Innovation Challenge.
The next step is to complete and submit your application.
How can artists, and entrepreneurs at any stage of their careers leverage your new technology, product or service to impact the way they do business and maintain a more equitable stake in their career and economic future?
Concepts should offer a solution in the form of tools, applications, resources, and/or services that help emerging creatives and entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
Solutions may focus on a brand new single tool, resource, or service, or suggest a suite of tools. In addition, solutions may build off of existing technologies or an enhanced version(s).
Plans may leverage ideas from industries other than credit cards and finance. Strategic online and technical partnerships are allowed.
The primary focus of the plan should go beyond social networking and collective purchasing power.
- Concepts Originality
- Value Proposition
- Unique Competitive Advantage
- Bottom Line Results
- Team Presentation
The Grand Prize winner will walk away with:
Companies and/or entrepreneurs we are considering should:
- Have earned less than $100,000 in gross revenue in the last year.
- Be founded in the last 5 years.
- Be from U.S. and Canada
- Be results focused
- Be Accessible (equitable and universal)
- Be high quality credentials at different levels
- Be transparent and ethical
We are not considering:
- Network marketing or multi-level marketing companies
- Weapons and/or Firearms companies
- Biotech and/or genetics companies
- Companies that are not in good-standing w/IRS